Dr. Joel Foster uses traditional treatments and advanced technologies to provide patients from Lee’s Summit and the surrounding Kansas City metropolitan area with the help they need for a wide range of foot and ankle conditions.
Whenever possible, we will recommend that you try conservative treatments for foot care needs before considering surgery. These treatments often include rest, activity modification, supportive shoes and orthotics, physical therapy, and/or stretching exercises.
What Patients Are Saying About Our Lee’s Summit Podiatrist Office
- "My feet are EXTREMELY important as they are my mode of transportation! I care about my health from head to toe and trust Dr. Foster with them!” – Renee Walker
- “Dr. Foster has been able to take two other doctors' mistakes and is correcting them. The first doctor caused Charcot in my right foot. Meaning my foot was more like a club. I now have a foot and it’s wonderful to look down and see a foot it made such a difference for me. Thank you, Dr. Foster.” – Linda Smith
- “After dealing with terrible pain for over a year, and numerous shots, Dr. Foster is treating my foot pain aggressively to get me pain-free. Friendly staff, best care I’ve had out of 4 podiatrists!” – Debbie Coker
- “I have some long-term problems with my feet. Dr. Foster took the time to explain the problem’s root causes, explain a short-term care plan, and developed a long-term care plan. He offered alternatives to be explored under different responses to his plans. He is an excellent doctor with the rare ability to communicate effectively in layman’s terms. I am looking forward to working with him.” – Gary McDole
- “Very personable. Very thorough. I never felt like he was rushing through our visit. I highly, highly recommend him.” -Linda Hadel
- “Dr. Foster and his staff are friendly and caring. They make you feel like family and show genuine interest in you as a person, not just another patient.” – Robert Riddle
- “Dr. Foster is a VERY efficient, VERY professional doctor! He is a Dr. that really cares about his patients! His stuff is awesome! He took great care of my husband’s diabetic feet. My husband has had issues with his feet for a long time, Dr. Foster did a very thorough exam of his feet, he took the time to explain what was going on with his feet and how to care for them. I would recommend Dr. Foster to anyone!” – Karen Mensch
Want to hear more? Check out our reviews page for additional testimonials.
Get the Treatment You Need Without Worrying What Your Insurance Will Cover
We believe in putting patients front and center in all aspects of care. As a direct pay practice, you have the freedom to get the best orthotics or procedure for you—not just the one your insurance would pay for.
Don’t Wait to Get The Foot and Ankle Care You Deserve
Joel Foster, DPM, serves patients throughout the Kansas City metro area, including Lee’s Summit, Independence, Overland Park, Olathe, Jackson County, MO, and Johnson County, Kansas. Fill out our online contact form or call (816) 246-4222 and see how good it feels to have healthy, pain-free feet.